The approach to the property is by a driveway surfaced with level stone sets.
- Driveway is on a gradual slope, with spacious turning area to the rear of the property.
- Wheelchair access to all parts of the garden also to adjacent community park and children's play area.
A level flagged terrace at the rear of the property is accessible via:
- The stone pathway which runs along side the property.
- Access is by the front door which has a finely graded permanent stone ramp to allow easy access.
Main Entrance completely level for ease of entry.
- Movable doormat.
- There is an Oak timber floor throughout the ground floor.
To the left from the hallway is a combined spacious cloakroom and downstairs bathroom:
- There is an outward opening door and the room has a toilet, with flush at wheel chair height, hand washbasin, wall mounted hairdryer and level 'wheel in' shower with grab rail.
- In a recess this area also houses a combined washer/dryer and laundry bin.
To the right from the hallway is a single ground floor bedroom with oak timber floor and adequate space for movement. Also, low and mid-level storage.
Entrance to the combined lounge and kitchen is through reinforced glass and oak timber doors.
- Furniture is sited so that there is adequate space for movement.
- The lounge is spacious with ample natural lighting, and has a timber floor with a large Persian rug.
- Heating in the property is 'Economy 7 night storage heaters, and an antique wood burning stove in the lounge.
- There is a remote control large screen Television with Teletext, and DVD
- Radio, CD player located on a low level unit.
- Oven with drop down door easing the transfer of items to and from the oven
- Easy access to cooking utensils, saucepans etc.
- Dish washer, fridge/freezer at wheel chair level.
- Most storage is at low level.
- Cupboards have easy grip handles at wheelchair height and in addition an easy glide closing mechanism.
- Ceramic hob set into work top with touch panel,
Dining room: - Adjacent to Lounge and Kitchen
- through two oak timber archways. A very spacious area around a large 8 place oak dining table.
A further two bedrooms are located on the first floor, and accessed via a carpeted staircase with handrail support.
- Bedroom 1 is a twin bedded room with an en-suite bathroom containing a generous separate shower.
- Bedroom 2 is a twin bedded room with an en-suite bathroom with both bath, bidet and separate shower.
Service dogs are welcome.
Assistance with settling in can be arranged.
Delivery of provisions or a 'Luxury Breakfast Hamper' can be arranged.
Security lighting around the property is installed for ease of access when guests are returning to the property after dark.
Owner has Welcome Host Gold Award.
The Property has Green Dragon level 2 Environmental Award.
Public Transport 100 metres from the property.
Distance from Monmouth (nearest town) 4 Miles.
Fire alarms tested on a regular basis.
Mobile phone reception – moderate reception for most networks.